Industrial Roofing and Insulation is your all-in-one source for roofing. We specialize in commercial and industrial roof systems. No two roofs are exactly the same, but with decades of experience under the specific conditions faced here in Texas we know what to expect on any roof. Experience the quality and professionalism that so many of your neighbors and business colleagues have already come to appreciate with Industrial Roofing and Insulation.
We troubleshoot the issues of your roof system.
We handle all forms of roof systems, specializing in industrial.
Call today for your free consultation – 713-943-0301.
Here are a few fast facts about the character of our firm:
- Business Est. 1963 …Owners are happy to serve the City of Houston and surrounding cities for over the past 55 years. The fact that we have earned our place throughout Texas cities and neighborhoods as the area’s established roofing experts for several decades speaks volumes to our commitment to excellence on your roof systems. We simply could not have persisted for so long without that dedication to over 20,000 satisfied customers.
It is nice to know that there is one source to turn to for all of your roofing projects, including installation, renovation and repairs in the following:
- Spray Polyurethane foam systems … Here is a brilliant material that is the perfect compliment to so many industrial buildings – especially with metal roofs. This polyurethane foam insulates, which not only helps maintain your building’s temperature, it also protects the metal itself from the expansion and contraction and perspiration that can cause rust. The foam is coated with a highly reflective outer layer to reduce roof top temperature thus passing on cooler interior building temperatures. Offered with renvewable waranty options.
- Single ply systems … The cold process has largely taken over throughout recent decades for good reason. Variations of this include EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) a rubber product, as well as TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). We look forward to discussing repairs or your best option for a brand new application.
- Torch down systems … This method entails multiple layers of rolled out sheets that are torched together. It is a tough layering that does a reliable job in providing the flat-roof protection your business needs.
- Mop down systems … Here is a classic method for commercial roofs. This kind of roof entails hot tar with a felt material as well as easy-to-fix repairs (if necessary).
- Restoration Coating System … An economical way to restore and renew your existing roof system and reduce roof top temperatures with its highly reflective top coat, adding many years of life back to your existing roof system and renewable warranty options.
However, that is not the full story of our firm; we also provide roof system repair and maintenance program is something you will want to strongly consider to ensure the high functioning and safety of your property. When problems are noticed on a roof system, the sooner a breach in weatherproofing is dealt with the better. In so many cases, thousands could have been saved if a trained professional had caught it early.
You name it – we’ve got you covered.
You are in good hands with decades of experience.
For your complimentary estimate, call us at 713-943-0301.
Contact us for industrial roofing in Houston, Galveston, Austin, San Antonio, Baytown, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Dallas and Ft Worth.