Commercial Roofing in Houston
Commercial roofing in Houston involves a wonderfully productive form of thinking. Some folks may be prone to lose track of their most important priorities. However, commercial and industrial projects (which are our specialty) very often bring clear heads from business owners. If you are reading this page, you are searching for the most valuable investment. You want a cost-effective roofing solution that performs at its best over a long period of time. You will be happy to know that is precisely what you will find in us.
Our commercial roofing in Houston delivers the full package.
We appreciate your focus on business investment.
Call today for your free estimate at 713-943-0301
When you are faced with challenges specific to commercial roofing, we have the quickest, most affordable and effective answers. We are fully versed in the range of roofing methods and products that you may currently have or that you may benefit from in the future.
They include the following:
- Spray foam … This is perhaps the most multitasking material that also delivers a multitude of advantages for your building. Spray foam helps to fill in gaps such as cracks, seams, holes, problem joints and areas affected by rust. Our foam particularly helps structures that are metal – which expands and retracts all of the time – by maintaining a consistent insulated temperature as well as acting as an additional two-inch skin. For more of the benefits from this material as commercial roofing, we are happy to discuss your details, such as available warranties.
- Single ply … Here is another brilliant option in a cold process application; these materials are efficient to put down and they will last a long time on your property. There is a variety of materials used for commercial roofing, which are very similar in their results. Like spray foam, they typically provide a high degree of solar reflectivity (drastically reducing temperature control costs) are easy to apply and are quite durable. Single ply roofs often involve the following:
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Torch down … The torch down method will involve multiple layers to yield that shell affect required by any rooftop. Each layer has a specific purpose, and it is rolled out like carpet while each section is torched together with fire.
- Mop down … This method of commercial roofing can also typically involve multiple layers. It will also involve hot tar on a felt material, as well as easy fixes should there be any breaches in weatherproofing in the future.
Commercial and industrial roofs are usually flat or gently-sloped designs, which cover the most amount of space most efficiently. Flat roofs are ideal for commercial roofing, which are tasked with covering an extremely vast amount of space. While these designs do so very successfully, they are challenged by the greater area from which gravity can pull, which can involve weather issues, too. The materials composing a flat roof often must be lightweight yet durable, which is not always an easy combo to come by. Due to how vast your industrial roof may be, it is wise to have it inspected periodically to prevent future costly damages.
We provide a complete quality package for your roofing needs and we are very happy to help.
We deliver long-lasting commercial roofing solutions.
Our services are comprehensive and thorough.
For your free consultation dial 713-943-0301 now
We provide commercial roofing in Houston, Galveston, Austin, San Antonio, Baytown, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Dallas and Ft Worth.