Industrial Roofing in Houston
Industrial roofing calls for an experienced, reliable and thoroughly professional firm that is absolutely familiar with your property’s specific needs. There are several distinctive roof varieties that meet the various needs of property specs and commercial buildings, and we have the experience, training and overall familiarity of seasoned experts to get your job done right the first time. When you choose our firm, you will enjoy 100% peace of mind in knowing your new roof will last several years at an outstanding value.
We have the skill to handle your industrial roofing
most proficiently while yielding a great value.
Call today for your free estimate at 713-943-0301
When you dial up a contractor to improve your property with a roof that will not only be reliable for many years, but also to perform well in reducing your cooling costs, it is nice to know that one firm can handle all of your industrial roofing concerns. We supply our clients with roofs that feature both of those characteristics – resiliency and cooling. The following are products that may be perfect for your property, including:
- Spray polyurethane foam … A synthesis of isocyanate and polyol, here is a multitasking and multipurpose material that is not only appropriate for many commercial property applications – it is often precisely what is called for in many industrial roofing situations. This is an exceedingly tough material that can handle stress of all sorts. It is a thick white spray that acts as an insulating device, keeping your roof or metal building cool inside on those hot Texas days.
- Single ply … The past decades have witnessed many leaps and bounds in synthetic materials to optimize the edifices of many commercial properties, which very often involve flat or gently sloped industrial roofing systems. These kinds of roofs require the ability to drain well while not allowing for dips to pool water (which only make those gullies larger as rain continues to pool over a period of weeks and years, increasing the liability). The following are more products that owners have utilized throughout recent decades:
- Mop down … This is the modern term for hot asphalt applied modified membranes, which can now be applied through a cold process that uses adhesives.
- Torch down … This process it is similar to cold adhesive applications, wherein large sections are rolled out. But the method here is to use a torch to bind sections together.
- Single ply … These are brilliant industrial roofing materials that focus particularly on high resistance to ozone – saving you cash on electric expenses while you can take advantage of rebates and tax credits. They tend to come in the following products: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
If you are not sure about which of these systems may be the best for your industrial roofing, we are very happy to review your property’s specs, consider what you hope to achieve in terms of reliability and performance, and provide you with an accurate and detailed price estimate after a complimentary consultation. We fully grasp the vital importance of a reliable price quote, and we think you will be quite impressed with the cost-effective solution we suggest for your building. More than getting just a brief and superficial picture of your roof over the phone, we are very detailed.
Industrial roofing excels on efficiency.
Our firm provides optimal solutions for your property.
For your complimentary consultation call 713-943-0301
We offer industrial roofing in Houston, Galveston, Austin, San Antonio, Baytown, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Dallas and Ft Worth.